MARC® Chassis made for Remington platform (long action) with a carbine stock adapter.
Bossman Outdoors is proud to announce our first entry into the world of bolt-action rifles with the MARC® Sport chassis.
Constructed of 6061-T6 aluminum with a Type III Class 2 hardcoat anodize, the MARC® Sport chassis is lightweight and durable. Available for Remington and Savage platforms in both short action and long actions. It features an integrated thumb rest and “V” bedding for increased comfort and accuracy. Designed for either left or right handed operation in one design. The provided block-off plate seamlessly fills the unused bolt handle cutout. All models can accommodate a 3/8″ recoil lug and barrels up to 1.3″ diameter.
The MARC® Sport comes with your choice of either an A2 or carbine stock adapter and both adapters are available separately if your needs ever change. The MARC® Sport chassis accepts AICS pattern magazines and features an ambidextrous magazine catch with a melonite finish. Our optional M-Lok® Handguard (YHM-1530-A) and ARCA Rail (YHM-1535-A) are available separately to add even more versatility to your rifle. At only $499 for the chassis and your choice of stock adapter, this is one not to miss!
- Weight with stock adapter is 2.22 lbs.
- “V” Bedding of the Action for Increased Accuracy
- Made from 6061 T-6 Aluminum with a Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodize
- Optional M-Lok® Handguard Available (YHM-1530-A)
- Ambidextrous Design for Left and Right Handed Bolt Operation
- Accepts AICS Magazine length of 3.725″ and Utilizes a Melonited Magazine Catch
- Integrated Thumb Rest for Increased Comfort and Accuracy